Being prepared makes time outside so much more pleasant.
We offer a variety of products created with unique properties proven to be beneficial whether you're gardening or grilling, hiking or just enjoying a campsite.
- If you like to fish, wash up with Anise Soap and the fish won't know you've touched the bobber or the bait. We've heard that a bit of this soap on the hook with your worm will actually attract the fish!
- If you're going where there are biting insects, wash up with the Pine Tar Cedar soap and spray yourself with Bug Deterrent. Both are 100% natural and great at keeping those pesky bugs away.
- Citronella Lemongrass candles are always a good idea for the picnic table and deck.
- If the Poison Ivy or Poison Oak found you, the Forest Jewel soap will help relieve the itchy rash. There's also a Jewel Weed salve that helps. We think of these as Hikers' Friends!
- For protection from the sun, cover your exposed skin with Shade Sunscreen.
- Your dog will be better protected from fleas and ticks if you spray them with our Bug Deterrent.
- For really dirty hands stained by outdoor work, use our Farm and Garden Soap. It's also great for removing unpleasant odors from your skin such as garlic or onion.